Saturday 20 September 2014

University or College Open Days

Recently I attended an Open Day for my local university where I chose information sessions on certain areas of study to attend. I really recommend attending  many Open Days of different Unis or Colleges so you can get an insight as to what studying at a higher level is like and what you would like to study. I found the experience very inspiring!
I also learnt about a course available to high school age students where they can start a portion of a University course while they are at High school. It is called a Head Start course. So if you are high achieving and willing for a challenge then I recommend that you look into this :)


Please comment below and tell me if you are currently doing/wanting to/or doing something similar to a Head Start course. I would love to hear about it :)
Aim High & Good Luck,
Chelsea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment